Real estate disputes
We successfully defend real property titles оf our clients in the following categories of disputes:
- recognition of the right of real property (living quarters, non-residential spaces, land plot), including defend the rights of investors / shared construction participants;
- vindication of real property from unlawful possession by other persons;
- land disputes;
- defense the rights of land tenants and landlords;
- challenging of real estate transactions;
- disputes with the state authorities on registration of real estate rights and transactions.
Real estate disputes – is one of the most acute in a legal practice. When it comes to the ownership of residential premises, land plot or commercial real estate, the losing side bears the substantial material damage, so this is no light matter.
The expert on real estate plays an important role, he confidently guides in Russian law and has practical experience in resolving disputes over real estate.
There are following types of legal services of dispute resolution for real estate:
- realization of a package of measures to resolve the dispute without judicial procedure (mediation: gathering information about the parties to the conflict, the legal analysis of the positions of the parties, negotiations to conclude an agreement);
- in appropriate cases : defending your interests in the court.
Cost of services for real estate transactions
|Out of court settlement (mediation)||individually|
|Litigation, the first instance||from 25 000|
|Litigation, the subsequent instance||from 20 000|
Our real estate lawyers provide following services:
- preliminary analysis of documents and identification of prospects for the dispute;
- peer-reviewed documentation provided by the client and available in the case file;
- determination of strategy of the process;
- preparation of the statement of claim and other required documents (statement of defence, etc.);
- submission of claim materials to the court;
- preparation of submissions, commentaries and other documents necessary for the litigation;
- representing clients in the judicial sitting;
- if necessary - the preparation of the appeal/ cassation petition, or response to the appeal/
- cassation appeal;
- explanation of judicial acts;
- execution of judgment (proceeding in execution).
Services can be provided comprehensively or severally:
|Preliminary analysis of the documents in the case.||from 7 000|
|Drawing up a statement of claim or other claim materials.||from 3 000|
|Enforcement of court decisions (enforcement)||from 7000|